Thursday, December 1, 2016

20161201 Lots of snoring noises

I am soooooo tired - I could fall asleep sitting up RIGHT NOW at my desk!  This is such torture.  It takes me sooooo long to complete a task. I had restless legs earlier and it looks like going on a walk (2x around the block) helped.  I have taken my vitamins today, eaten some breakfast, smoked two cigarettes (last one at 730am), drank a cup of hot cocoa, and nothing is helping.  Hmmmm, is this from the lack of nicotine?  Or the medicine?  when the doc's office calls I should probably ask.

Fast forward four or five hours and I'm feeling pretty decent, well as far as tired goes.  Other than that I have eaten way too much, thought almost constantly about going for a break, my feet are irritating the crap out of me with too much socks making the boots too tight.  And my neck is still pretty sore.  I did find an alan carr video to watch. And loaded up jason vale's app.

No comments:

Post a Comment